Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Crowning Achievement

You may have heard of the blog ThisIsWhyYou'reFat.com. It features all sorts of fat-ass havin', artery clogging, life altering recipes (usually involving bacon, deep frying, cheese, or all of the above) sent in by readers. Needless to say I was quickly obsessed and inspired. My official submission count stands at a grand total of 1, and since the website has been recently shut down, at one it shall stand. But today is a new day...and in honor of ThisIsWhyYou'reFat.com I have come up with this:

The Michael "Squints" Palledorous

This combination of hot dog with Kansas City bbq sauce, peach and pepper preserve, mustard, fried onions, and fried bananas will keep you salivating FOR-E-VER.

Here is my previous submission:
The Sloppy Jose



Loaded nachos with mexican three cheese blend, salsa, cilantro, jalepenos, refried beans in a Sloppy Joe with mustard and onions

No comments:

Post a Comment